lundi 14 février 2005

City-Girl by the sea

San-Francisco is a girl
Born and raised by the sea
Sparkling yet with ups and downs
Smiling under the California sun

San-Francisco is a cute girl
Charming, exotic, friendly
With multiple voices
Alive, beautiful and warm

A few dates with her is just enough
To wake you, charm you, thrill you
You don't want to leave San-Francisco behind you
Nor you want her to leave you behind

I fell in love with San-Francisco
I will never forget her hills
I miss San-Francisco already
I need to write about her
And see her again one day
My City-Girl by the sea

H. Morin
Feb. 14, 2005.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

L'Esprit Vagabond vous remercie de vous identifier (ou signer votre commentaire). Assumez vos opinions!
L'Esprit Vagabond est un blogue privé et ne publie pas de commentaires anonymes.