vendredi 24 juin 2005

Winter...

Hey... just a thought...
It's winter time here in Guatemala :)
I have no clue about what's the temperature today, I haven't checked yet, but up north, in Flores Island, we are litterally melting! it's is soooooooo hot, soooooo humid, that's incredible...
You think you've sweat before in your life? Well, think twice!
You think you've lived in hot weather? Think twice...
Shit... even when it rains, the rain is warm, not even cool!!
I'm wondering how is it duriong summer time! :))
(First time in my life I'm glad it's winter!) :)))

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

L'Esprit Vagabond vous remercie de vous identifier (ou signer votre commentaire). Assumez vos opinions!
L'Esprit Vagabond est un blogue privé et ne publie pas de commentaires anonymes.